8 Days/ 7 Nights Egypt tour package.
The Best of Egypt 8-day round trip includes everything you want to see during a tour to Egypt. Discover Egypt’s sights with us. With this tour of 8 days you will visit Cairo, Aswan, Hurghada and Luxor. It is a combination of sightseeing and a Nile cruise.
Tour type: Family, Nature Adventure. Availability 98% Book today.
Minimum Rate Per Traveler: Easy Package Start from US$ 2,312
Best time: All year around
Duration: 8Days/ 7Nights
Departing From: Cairo.
Departure Time: 0800 Hrs (possible to leave earlier than)
Minimum Travelers: 2
Day 1: Arrival Cairo
Upon your arrival at Cairo Airport you will meet Giraffe Safari representative who will welcome you and accompany you to check in to your hotel. During your stay in Cairo we offer a variety of excursions such as an optional Nile river cruise with dinner and belly dance show or a visit to a sound and light show at the Pyramids before returning to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Giza Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast you will start your first day of sightseeing in Cairo with the tour to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and the Valley Temple.
During your trip you will take a break to get your lunch then you will proceed to the Papyrus Institute where you can admire the elaborate workmanship of papyrus and become a perfume factory (Egypt has large production areas of various perfume plants, important plants from which the essential oils are extracted and producing the best perfumes). Then after this tour this day you will get transfer back to the hotel for having dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing Tour, Aswan
After your breakfast before you continue with the following Cairo city tour including the Egyptian National Museum of Antiquities, Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque, and Saladin Citadel, as well as the Coptic churches in Old Cairo, followed by a shopping spree to the famous Khan El Khalili Baza you will be taken to the train station to board the first sleeping train to Aswan then you take your lunch during a break in Cairo. The overnight stay is on board of the train.
Day 4: Aswan Sightseeing, Nile cruise
This day you will have breakfast aboard the train. Upon arrival in Aswan our REP trip will be waiting to escort you to Upper Egypt part of your “The Best of Egypt” tour will guide you through Aswan to visit the high Aswan Dam, the unfinished obelisk and the Temple of Philae onwards the transfer to the cruise ship takes place to check in and have lunch on board of the ship. In the afternoon will enjoy your tour to Aswan with a felucca ride around the rocky island of the Nile.
Back on the cruise ship we’ll serve you your dinner there after which you can join the onboard entertainment. You stay overnight on board and the journey continues to Kom Ombo.
Day 5: Kom Ombo, Edfu Sightseeing tours and Nile cruise
You will get breakfast arrival to Kom Ombo and visit the temple of Kom Ombo. The temple is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek and the falcon god Haroeris continue sailing to Edfu with lunch on board. After lunch a sightseeing tour to visit Edfu temple the major Ptolemaic temple and the best preserved in Egypt. The temple is dedicated to the falcon god Horus and was built over a 180 year period from 237 BC to 57 BC. Continue sailing to Esna to cross the lock. Then you will have dinner to a galabiya party, sail to Luxor and overnight on aboard.
Day 6: Luxor sightseeing toursand Nile cruise
After breakfast you will drive to the West Bank of Luxor, El Dier El Bahari to see the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Valley of the Kings, the Colossi of Memnon on a guided tour and the lunch you will be back on board the cruise ship, then you will visit the East Bank with the famous Karnak and Luxor temples. In the evening we offer you an optional tour of the Sound & Light show in Karnak Temple.
Back on the cruise ship, you have the opportunity, after dinner, to enjoy the entertainment on board. Time shopping in the bazaars of the Old City, where you can find your own souvenirs of Egypt.
Here ends our short trip to Hurghada city. From there we will drive you back to the hotel, where you can enjoy your free time, relax and spend a pleasant night in your hotel in Hurghada (breakfast, lunch, dinner in the hotel)
Day 7: Hurghada, Snorkeling Trip by Boat
This day you will enjoy your breakfast buffet at the hotel. After breakfast, we will take you to the marina to start a boat trip with a fantastic snorkel excursion. On a Desert Island you can enjoy your free time swimming and play with dolphins. Here is a great opportunity for various water sports.
Lunch on board the boat includes water and soft drinks. In the afternoon, drive back to the marina and transfer to your hotel for your free time and overnight stay.
Day 8: Hurghada – Cairo – Departure
After breakfast at the hotel you will have your transfer to Hurghada airport for your flight to Cairo to fly home depending with your flight schedule.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure to by our representative
- The assistance of our personal during your tours and excursions
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo hotel on bed and buffet breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night aboard a first-class sleeper train
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board Nile cruise on full board basis
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Hurghada hotel with daily breakfast
- Interior flight tickets from Hurghada – Cairo on Egyptair
- Full day tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Sakkara and Memphis
- Full day tour to Egyptian Museum, Citadel Mosques and Coptic Churches
- Full day tour to Karnak temple and Luxor temple, East Bank Luxor
- Full day tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, colossi of Memnon
- Half day tour to Edfu temple in Nile cruise journey
- Half day tour to Kom Ombo temple in Nile cruise journey
- Full day tour to the High Dam and Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Half day tour to Elephantine Island and botanical gardens by felucca sail on the Nile
- All sightseeing tours as per visit Egypt itinerary
- All shore excursions as per Nile cruise itinerary
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo and Giza as per itinerary
- Professional Egyptology English tour guide
- Entrance fees to the sights as per itinerary
- Optional Tours may be requested during your visit Egypt
- Any item is not mentioned in your Egypt tour packages
- Tipping during your visit Egypt